WOODS-L Archives

Archiver > WOODS > 1997-06 > 0866672461

From: <>
Subject: Wood, Zedekiah/Smith, Lydia VA>OH>IN>MO 1803-84
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:21:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Wood Researchers,

I decided it is time to post my query again. I'm hoping this time someone
will have my family in their database.

I am searching for the parents and brothers and sisters of Zedekiah Wood. I
know from the 1880 census that he was born in VA in 1803. His father was
born in MD and his mother in DE. (all this from the census). Then there is
nothing until he married Lydia Smith 11 Jan 1827 in Clermont Co. OH. I have
found he owned land in OH but nothing else. No record of the first two
children born there. Their third child was born in Montgomery Co., IN. His
middle name was Wright, so thought this might be a clue to Zedekiah's
mother's maiden name. The family settled in Lebanon, Boone Co. IN. Then
later moved to Daviess Co. MO. Part of the family went on out to homestead
in Frontier Co. NE. I would appreciate any help with getting around this
stone wall.

Eva

This thread: