WORLD-OBITS-L Archives

Archiver > WORLD-OBITS > 2005-12 > 1134640368

From: "Peter_McCrae" <>
Subject: WORZER: Matthew Christopher Worser--d.11/12/1975>usa\tx
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:52:48 -0000

Matthew Christopher Worzer
WORZER, MATTHEW CHRISTOPHER Born November 28, 1975, in Dallas, TX, was
killed in a motor vehicle accident on Sunday, December 11, 2005. Matt was a
graduate of Berkner H.S. and served in the U.S Air Force. It is difficult to
describe his unique spirit. Matt always had a gift for language and can be
best understood by using a quote from his childhood. At age 11 after pulling
one of Matt's molars on the sly, his dad asked if he was ok, to which Matt
replied, "I'm not really sure. My ego and I will get back to you." That was
Matt. He was a man of intelligence and humor who lived his life according to
what he knew and believed should be right and true. He respected
intelligence and passion more than anything but always took the time to
explain things to those who wanted to understand them better. In short he
was a teacher in the purest, most compassionate sense of the term. He never
stopped trying to further his own knowledge of the world and never stopped
believing that the people closest to him could become more than they were.
Matt joins his father, Richard, in Heaven. He is survived by his mother,
Linda; sisters, Meagan, Whitney, and Sarah; maternal grandparents Carl and
Fern Geller; Uncle Chet and Karen Geller, fraternal grandparents, Joe and
Annelie Worzer; Uncle Patrick and Connie Worzer, and cousins Robbie and
Nicole; along with countless friends. Services will be held on Thursday,
December 15 at 2pm at First United Methodist Church in Richardson TX . In
lieu of flowers the family asks that donations be made in his name to either
The American Diabetes Associate or Veterans
of Foreign War www.vfw.org. ,

This thread: