WORLDWAR2-L Archives

Archiver > WORLDWAR2 > 2002-04 > 1018370950

From: Walter Zeni <>
Subject: [WORLD WAR II] Request for information re: Elwood Walter Zeni
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:49:24 -0700

Hi, I am a new subscriber to this web site, which I located on Cyndi's
list, and am endeavoring to located some information on my half brother,
Elwood Walter Zeni.

My recollection - as a child of 10, 11 or 12 - is Elwood visiting us at
our home in Scranton, Pa wearing a Canadian Naval uniform. I am trying
to derive as much information as possible about Elwood. Is there some
agency in Canada through whom I can make an inquiry to obtain his record
of service in the Canadian Navy in addition to whatever personal
information the records may contain about him? Does anyone recognize his
name and know anything about him? I have been able, through our Social
Security records, to determine that he is deceased, but that's all I
know. Elwood was born in 1922 and would have been 80 this year.

Thank you in advance for any information you maya have.

Sincerely,

Walter Elwood Zeni (half brother of Elwood Walter Zeni)

This thread: