WORLDWAR2-L Archives

Archiver > WORLDWAR2 > 2004-05 > 1083695586

From: s k <>
Subject: Re: [WORLD WAR II] USS Ocelot and USS Pegusus
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:33:06 -0700 (PDT)

Some info pictures and links for the two ships

I do not see any alumni associations for either ship
although there is a group for veterans who served on
Attack Cargo ships like the Pegasus.

AK/AKA Assoc
Mr. Richard E Baker
1002 Catherine Ave
Kinston NC 28504-3412

USS Ocelot IX110

USS Pegasus AK48/IX222

MESSAGE BOARD regarding Ocelot and Pegasus

--- Tracilyn Miller-Brown