WORLDWAR2-L Archives

Archiver > WORLDWAR2 > 2004-05 > 1083695586

From: s k <>
Subject: Re: [WORLD WAR II] USS Ocelot and USS Pegusus
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:33:06 -0700 (PDT)

Tracilyn,

Some info pictures and links for the two ships

I do not see any alumni associations for either ship
although there is a group for veterans who served on
Attack Cargo ships like the Pegasus.

AK/AKA Assoc
Mr. Richard E Baker
Phone252-523-4707
1002 Catherine Ave
Kinston NC 28504-3412

USS Ocelot IX110
http://www.navsource.org/archives/09/46110.htm

USS Pegasus AK48/IX222
http://www.navsource.org/archives/09/130048.htm
http://www.hazegray.org/danfs/auxil/ak48.txt

MESSAGE BOARD regarding Ocelot and Pegasus
http://www.us-navy-ships.com/auxiliaroes/ix/disc110_ix_toc.htm

--- Tracilyn Miller-Brown

http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/Military/WORLDWAR2.html