WRIGHT-L Archives

Archiver > WRIGHT > 2000-12 > 0977780426

From: Robert Grant <>
Subject: [WR] Re: William Wrights
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:40:26 -0800

Travis,

My records list the William Wright of your email as William M. Wright, born in
about 1841 at Kentucky. He was a son of Ambrose L. Wright and Catherine (Moore)
Wright, grandson of 1874 (year of death) Flemstead R. Wright of Bath County,
Kentucky, (place of death) and Sintha (Sharp) Wright, great grandson of 1807
Gabriel Wright of Buckingham County, Virginia, and Catherine (Ransone) (Wright)
Sharp, great great grandson of 1774 George Wright of Cumberland County,
Virginia, and Sarah (Purkins) Wright, and great great great grandson of 1769
George Wright of Essex County, Virginia, and Elizabeth (_____) Wright.

I would be happy to exchange information with other researchers interested in
this family.

Merry Christmas,

Robert N. Grant
15 Campo Bello Court