WVBROOKE-L Archives

Archiver > WVBROOKE > 1998-10 > 0907294550

From: <>
Subject: George Campbell/Tibitha Burnet
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:15:50 EDT

I am searching for information concerning a Tibitha (Tabitha) Burnet,
daughter of George Campbell, who was mentioned in the will of pioneer James
Campbell of Washington County, PA., (1760's) and later the panhandle of West
Virginia (1780's). James Campbell wrote his will February 4, 1804 and it was
recorded in Brooke County, the state of Virginia.
I am trying to ascertain if George Campbell was a son to James Campbell, and
the relationship between James Campbell and this Tibitha Burnet.
Any information that might lead me closer to a conclusion would be greatly
appreciated.
Thank you,
Dale Patterson
Hancock Co. WV - http://www.rootsweb.com/~wvhancoc/