WVHAMPSH-L Archives

Archiver > WVHAMPSH > 2008-10 > 1223597436

From: "Hal McCawley" <>
Subject: Re: [WVHAMPSH] Robert and John Craigen
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:10:36 -0700

Richard, great to see your post.
I have a John CRAIGEN 1769-1827 m 4 Nov 1792 to Mary Ann SEE [not LEE!!??].
My only source is:

WILL: Hardy Co, WV Will Abstract 9-279 per Donnell Ballard, 411 Louella
Ave, Wayne, PA 19087 pho 610.293.1560.

I have no data on John and have no other CRAIGENs. And no ch entered for
them.
Hope to see fam sheet for them and clarify the LEE/SEE question.

I descend from the large SEE fam of earliest Hardy/Hampshire Co, WV and have
their tree back to 1710 Germany.

Best,
Hal McCawley 4178 Pindar Way, Oceanside, CA 92056 760.941.4716
<>