WVHARDY-L Archives

Archiver > WVHARDY > 2010-04 > 1270435007

From: Tracy Keller <>
Subject: [WVHARDY] Kellar/Keller
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 19:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

I'm intersted in the Keller family of Hardy County - George Kellar marrying Sarah Nipper Keller, Hardy County, 1817.

Other surnames marrying into my Kellar/Keller line - Armatrout, Barger, Lewis, Hill, Heston, Venamon.

John Keller, b. 1829, Hardy County is my brick wall with this line.  We have documented the parentage of several males believed to be brothers of John to George and Sarah Nipper Keller; but I cannot document John to any of these people.  I can place him in Hardy County via birth record of a daughter, his military record, and an iffy death record for a Sarah Keller.

Any possible connections, thoughts or ideas would be most welcome.

Tracy Keller

This thread: