WVLOGAN-L Archives

Archiver > WVLOGAN > 2002-06 > 1025047483

From: kathy mazor <>
Subject: Re: [WVLOGAN] Hatfield, McCoy, Simpkins, and Jude questions
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:24:43 -0700 (PDT)

You probably have two different Elizabeth Hatfields. I have Elizabeth Hatfield, sister of Devil Anse, married to Joseph Simpkins 2-16-1866. The last child I have for them was born in April 1881. I have William R. Staton married to Elizabeth Hatfield being killed in June 1880
wrote: Am I correct in thinking Bill Staton that was killed during the Hatfield and
McCoy fued was the same one that married Elizabeth Hatfield
that later married Joseph Simpkins.

I welcome corrections

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience