WVMONONG-L Archives

Archiver > WVMONONG > 2004-06 > 1087400612

From: Jane McCann Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [WVMONONG] Re: Keener & Souder-Sadler
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:44:42 -0400

At 03:44 AM 6/16/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>I've listed below info I have on the first 4 generations of the Ulerick
>Keener line. Our families branch in generation 3. Yours is Samuel
>Keener, Mine is Boston or better known as Sebastian.

Hi, Kelly and Jeffrey,
Saw your exchange about the descendants of Ulrich KEENER. Thanks, Kelly,
for sharing the first four generations down from his parents, Peter Keener
and Catherine ULRICH. I have some information on Ulrich Keener's daughter
Barbara's branch of this family as there is a connection to "my"
Sadler/Saddler family. Have found the following so far but have not done
a great deal of work on this line:

1 [1] Barbara KEENER b: Abt. 1742
+Rudolph SOUDER
2 Maria Magdalena SOUDER b: February 11, 1767 d: April 23, 1858 in
Springhill Twp., Fayette Co, PA
+Jacob SADLER b: 1742 in York Co.?, PA m: Abt. 1780 d: December
12, 1817 in Springhill Twp., Fayette Co, PA Father: Christian SADLER
Mother: Anna Maria Catherine FOLTZ
3 Rudolph SADLER b: Bet. 1780 - 1784 d: 1839
+Margaret UNKNOWN
3 Jane SADLER b: Bet. 1780 - 1790
+Unknown BRUNER
3 Lewis SADLER b: Bet. 1780 - 1790
3 Susanna SADLER b: Bet. 1786 - 1788
+George Washington HEINDEL b: March 06, 1773 in York, PA
Father: Christopher O. HEINDEL Mother: Maria Margaret HABOR
3 Esther SADLER b: Bet. 1780 - 1818
3 Joseph SADLER b: Bet. 1780 - 1818
3 Anna SADLER b: 1786
+Jacob HUHN b: Bet. 1760 - 1790
2 Christopher SOUDER
*2nd Husband of [1] Barbara KEENER:
+Unknown MASTERS

Regarding Ulrich (1710-1784) and Ann's daughter Elizabeth Keener, I have
her year of birth as 1752 and that her daughter Ann MILLER m. Jonathan HOGE
and son David Miller m. 3 Aug 1816 Elizabeth STEWART dau. of Daniel Stewart
& Ann KELSO. Finally, that Elizabeth Keener's dau. Mary Miller m.
Jonathan DOWNS son of Jeremiah Downs.

Thanks again for sharing.
Best regards,
Jane