WVPLEASA-L Archives

Archiver > WVPLEASA > 1999-04 > 0924542636

From: <>
Subject: Re: WVPLEASA-D Digest V99 #42
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:23:56 EDT

Grape Island
Hi All
Just talked to Walter Carpenter, he is going to send us a fish story, O
BOY, and is working on finding a series of article by Chief George Riggs for
us.
Talked to the Oracle office and we should have the second half of Grape
Island story in a few days.
Grumps

I was given this dubious title by my wife when her first grandson was born.
They told me that I was going to be granddad and I told them that I was not.
We have one of those modern problems here known as yours, mine and ours. So
the kids have two granddads and one Grumps.

This thread: