WVWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WVWOOD > 2011-01 > 1295722240

Subject: Re: [WVWOOD] genealogy book
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 13:50:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jimmie,
There's no mention of Isaac that I know of, though I have Boso, Cross & Flinn relatives that lived around Cavin's Fork. When I have time tomorrow I'll search through the files of the manuscript to see if he comes up. Good suggestion about putting a book in the Wood Co. library. Since I don't live in that area, I'm not familiar with good places to donate books.
Helen