WYATT-L Archives

Archiver > WYATT > 1999-02 > 0918877571

From: don perkins <>
Subject: Re: [WYATT-L] James Wyatt (1670 Va),Sons: James d.1787 John Wyatt b. abt 1732, g-son Jacob (1770-61)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:46:11 -0500

This is an interesting coincidence. My Wyatt line goes:
Samuel Wyatt, Sr. (b. about 1755) Rev.War Vet. N.C. Militia. Think
father's name is John. Sam's ch.: Sam,William,Thomas, Sarah.,Susannah,
Elizabeth, James, John, Frances, Lucy, Lydia, Vincent, Rebecca, Martha,
Mary and possibly Rhoda.
Vincent Wyatt (b. 1794) Tennessee
Samuel B. Wyatt (b.1826)Ky.
Jesse W. Wyatt (b.1852)Ky.