WYATT-L Archives

Archiver > WYATT > 1999-02 > 0919044722

From: don perkins <>
Subject: Re: [WYATT-L] James Wyatt (1670 Va),Sons: James d.1787 John Wyatt b. abt 1732, g-son Jacob (1770-61)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:12:02 -0500

This is Don Perkins. Your question about Samuel Wyatt Sr. appears to be
directed to me. I just signed up for Juno Gold which should become
active in another week. I should be able to send you an attach file from
my FTW then on his children. He had 16. Most were born in Tn. Greene or
Carter Co. Some migrated to Ky. and some stayed in Tn. Samuel Jr. md.
Christine McInturff in Tn. 21 Dec. 1797. They had a dau. Rebecca who md.
Samuel Gibson. They divorced and he came to Ky. then moved on to Mo. I
don't know if he remarried or not.

This thread: