WYATT-L Archives

Archiver > WYATT > 1999-03 > 0921334124

From: Patricia Welch <>
Subject: [WYATT-L] ANN STARK
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 06:08:44 -0800

Charles,
I'm trying to figure out where James Wyatt (b. ca 1670 Va) fits in.

Question: I have the following, is something wrong?
John Wyatt III married Jane Pamplin. Children:
l. William married Elizabeth Eggleston
2. John b. 1715 died age 15
3. ANN WYATT married JOHN STARK*
4. Richard m#1 Elizabeth Shadek m2)Amy Chiles
5. Mary Wyatt b. 1722 m. Henry Gilbert
6. Thomas Wyatt b. 1725
7. Henry Wyatt b. 1727-1759
8. Lucy Wyatt married Capt Mills
9. JOHN IV 1731 married 1) ELIZABETH ANN SMITH
2) ANN STARKE*****

Ann WYATT, dau of John Wyatt II and Jane Pamplin, was born abt 1717 Caroline
Co. Va. She married John STARK b. abt 1710 of Hanover Va. Their children:
1. Elizabeth b. 1727 marrried Barrett White
2. Anna Stark b. 4 May 1737 Stafford Co. Va
3. Thomas Starke b. 7 Jul 1740 of Louisa Va m. Elizabeth Dozier
4. John Stark b. 1742 Glasgow, Scotland married Elizabeth STRESHLEY
5. Wyatt Stark b. 28 Feb 1743/1745 of Louisa Co., Va
6. Fanny Starke b. 1749 Glasgow Scotalnd
8. Wm Joseph Stark. 1750
9. Sally Stark 1754 m. Mr. Hall
10. Jane Stark b. 1758
11. Ann Stark (2) 7 Nov 1760 m. JOHN WYATT (b. abt 1762 Glouchester,
Caroline)
7. MARY STARK B. 5 May 1751 of Hanover m. Mr. BRAFFORD b. abt 1751.Children:
i. Jane Brafford m. James Staples
ii. Spotswood Brawford b. 1795 Va m. Rebecca Sterrett
iii. Bowling Brawford 1801
iv. Mary T. Brawford b. 1803 Va m. Joseph Starke Dillard
v. Sarah Starke Davis b. 1770
vi. BELINDA BRAWFORD b 1799 Va married JAMES CHRISTIAN b. 1777).
Their children: John, James, Spotswood, Alexander, George, Elizabeth,
Rebecca and Mary Jane Christian.
======
My James Wyatt and Sally FORMAN m 14 May 1766 Edgecome, N.C.. Their children
were:
l. Elizabeth b. 1769 Edgecomb, N.C.
2. Sally b. 1769 Edgecomb, N.C.
3. James b. abt 1771 Edgecomb
5. John Wyatt (who is this and who his descendants)
4. CHIRSTIAN WYATT b. abt 1773 Edgecome, N.C.

MAYBE this shows a relationship between these two families, because of the
naming of "Christian"

====
Who are the children of Ann Hart Stark (#2nd marriage) of John Wyatt IV
(whose first marriage was to Elizabeth Smith. I hve Elizabeth, Roxanna,and
Theophilus.)

Who are the children of Ann Wyatt who married John Stark? So I have it
right?

I'm continuing to study this. Easy to get confused.
Pat Welc

This thread: