WYATT-L Archives

Archiver > WYATT > 1999-04 > 0924036389

From: Darrell Rainey <>
Subject: [WYATT-L] Pascoe/Wyatt web site & reunion
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:46:29 -0500

Hi all, just wanted to tell everyone that the Pascoe/Wyatt reunion is
the last Sunday of this month. Its at Hightower Baptist Church, Ball
Ground, Cherokee Co., GA at 1:00 pm on April 25th. There will be a
covered dish lunch (Check my website for a link to authentic Cornish
recipes) followed by a program and socializing. I will have my scanner
there so gather up all those old photos and documents and bring them
with you.

If you haven't looked at my web site lately, I've added a WYATT family
tree that I need some feedback on. If you have southern WYATTs that you
can't connect to the Virginia WYATTs you may find them here. We also
have a connection to the Zachariah WYATT family in Georgia but we don't
know how or why. Some are buried in the JACKSON family cemetery in
Heard Co. GA.

Please invite or forward this message to anyone else who may be
interested. Write me if you need directions.

Darrell Rainey
University Computing and Networking Services
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602

Genealogy and family photo archives at...
http://128.192.6.113/MyTestPage/default.ht

This thread: