WYLIE-L Archives

Archiver > WYLIE > 2008-04 > 1208876523

From: "Adam Wylie Kin" <>
Subject: Re: [WYLIE] GILDERSLEEVE - PRATT - WYLIE Family Photographs
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:02:03 -0400

Ernest Gray Wylie pamphlet (continued)

In addition to the text body, there are maybe a dozen pages of multiple
photographs, a title page and an index.

Additionally at the unmentioned site you can download the entire work in a
PDF file of 1.5 MEG.

Write if interested. Pass on and share it as you are able.
-----------------
Other Wylies, just a near random selection of Wylie couples, I have
something or more on, or may be even related, may have an interest or little
interest at all, but for all of whom I will be happy to correspond with
descendants:

01-Abram Ross Wylie and consort Henrietta Elizabeth T. Key
02-Adam and Jean Wylie
03-Dr. Adam Newton Wylie and consort Elizabeth "Lizzie" Pangburn
04-Dr. Adam Wylie and consort Elizabeth van Eman*
05-Dr. Alexander Pearson Wylie and consort Juliet Agnes Gill
06-Dr. Alexander Wylie and consort Bertha Wilson
07-Anderson McElroy Wylie and consort Margaret Conklin
08-Andrew Wylie and consort Elizabeth Gaston
09-Rev. Andrew Wylie and consort Margaret Ritchie
10-Judge Andrew Wylie and consort Mary Caroline Bryan
11-Baron Lafayette Wylie and consort Wilma Marshall Frasier
12-David Garvin* Wylie, Sr. and consort Martha Miller* Robinson (and then
Nancy Moore)
13-DeKalb W. Wylie and consort Jeanette Ross
14-Edward Alexander Gill* Wylie and consort Emily Nelson Ritchie McLean
15-Francis "Frank" B. Wylie and consort Blanche Winters
16-Francis Wylie and consort Agnes Hamilton
17-Francis Wylie and consort Julia E. Washington
18-George Lawson Wylie and consort Sarah Ann Gore
19-Hance Wylie and consort Elizabeth _____
20-James and Sarah Wylie, immigrated 1767 on the Earl of Donegal to
Charlestown, SC.
21-James Brown Wylie and consort Sarah McDill
22-James Jackson Wylie and consort Mary V. Anderson
23-James Robinson Wylie and consort Catherine Louisa O'Callaghan (and later
Sarah O'Callaghan)
24-James Wylie and consort Mary C. Starnes
25-Dr. James Wylie and consort Nancy Lee
26-Dr. Jefferson Lafayette Wylie and consort Eliza Martin
27-John Brown Wylie and consort Martha Edith Lathan
28-John Calvin Wylie and consort Willie Anne Trout
29-John Elder Wylie and consort Annie B. Gillis
30-John Harper Wylie and consort Catherine Nancy Voss
31-John Harris Wylie and consort Margaret Isabella Whisonant
32-Dr. John Hosea Wylie and consort Elizabeth Leeds
33-John J. Wylie and consort Terzah ____
34-John L. Wylie and consort Sarah "Sallie" Moffatt
35-Judge John* McNeil Wylie and consort Weta ___
36-John Nixon Wylie and consort Jane Nelson (and later Mary Bell Pepper(s))
37-John Wylie and consort Nancy Aiken
38-Jonathan Carson Wylie and consort Margaret Gordon
39-Joseph Wylie and consort Catherine Aiken
40-Joseph Wylie and consort Margaret Ferguson
41-Joseph Wylie and consort Mary Moore
42-Judge Peter Kelso* Wylie and consort Annie Evans
43-Peter Kelso Wylie and consort Elizabeth Morrow
44-Peter Wylie and consort Annie Hawthorne
45-Reddick McKee Wylie and consort Madeline A. Thompson
46-Dr. Richard Evans Wylie and consort Rachel McCullough Wylie (and also
Mrs. Mary Alice Harris Crawford)
47-Richard Evans Wylie and consort Sarah Elliote Key
48-Robert Wylie and consort Jean Thompson
49-Robert Wylie and consort Elizabeth Beall
50-Samuel Avander Wylie and unknown wife, born 2nd half of 18th century,
maybe about 1787.
51-Rev. Samuel Brown Wylie, D.D. and consort Margaret Watson
52-Samuel Kelso Wylie and consort Maria H. McNeill
53-Rev. Samuel Wylie and Margaret Milliken Wylie
54-Samuel Mc. Wylie and consort Jane Moffat
55-Dr. Samuel Moffatt Wylie and consort Mary Elizabeth Miller
56-Samuel Wylie and consort Martha Curry (and Nancy ___)
57-Samuel Wylie and consort Sarah Aiken
58-Samuel Wylie and consort Sarah Martin
59-Rev. Theophilus Adam Wylie and consort Rebeca Dennis
60-Theophilus Andrew Wylie
61-Rev. Theodorus William John Wylie and consort Sophie Jessie G____
62-Dr. Thomas Byers Wylie and consort Sarah Ann Elizabeth Cook
63-Thomas Grier* Wylie and consort Emily Strong
64-Thomas Milton Wylie and consort Geneva Bell Gideon
65-Thomas Sumpter Wylie and consort Dorothy Elizabeth Harriet Bryan
66-Thomas Wylie and consort Edna Maria Baylor
67-Dr. Walker Gill Wylie and consort Henrietta Francis /Damon
68-William Adolphus Wylie and consort Marthan N. ____
69-William Wylie and consort Elizabeth A. Gordon
70-Rev. William Wylie and consort Esther Smith
71-William Wylie and consort Isabella Kelso (and later Mary Patrick)
72-William Wylie and consort Margaret Grier
73-William Wylie and consort Margaret R. Patton
74-William Wylie and consort Mary Clark
75-William Wylie and consort Mary J. Sims
76-William Wylie and consort Mary W. Gist
77-William Wylie and consort Sarah Caroline McFadden
78-William Wylie and consort Sarah Dunn
to cite a goodly number of ones which I have an interest in learning more
and sharing what I have gathered or mainly just accumulated.

AWK