WYNN-L Archives

Archiver > WYNN > 2004-06 > 1087467534

From: "List Mum - Sharon" <>
Subject: Fw: Wynn/Wynne from County Sligo
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:18:54 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 12:41 AM
Subject: Wynn/Wynne from County Sligo

> Classification: Query
>
> Message Board URL:
>
> http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ARXBAEB/587
>
> Message Board Post:
>
> I'm trying to find a Luke Wynn/Wynne, b abt 1827, around Cloonacool, Co.
Sligo. His father's name might have been Jack/John. Luke married Bridget
"Biddy" McCarrick, also b abt 1827. They had a son Henry, who married Bea
Johnston. Their dhildren were: Roger, a priest in Sydney; Henry; Pat, who
married ???? McVann of Ballyglass; and Kathleen, who married Bill Henry of
Cloonacool.