XIMENES-L Archives

Archiver > XIMENES > 2006-08 > 1156806894

From: Dani Brown <>
Subject: Good grief
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:14:54 -0700 (PDT)

Due to technical difficulties, the schedule for converting RootsWeb mailing lists to the new Mailman list system has been changed. The updated schedule is as follows:

Monday, August 28 -- Lists D-F
Tuesday, August 29 -- Lists G-I
Wednesday, August 30 -- Lists J-L
Thursday, August 31 -- Lists M-O
Tuesday, Sept. 5 -- Lists P-R
Wednesday, Sept. 6 -- Lists S-U
Thursday, Sept. 7 -- Lists V-Z
Sept. 8 - 21 -- Non-Archived Lists, Newsgroup Gateways and -I Lists

Any further changes to the timetable will be listed at
the following site: http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/migrate_sched.html

Note that lists A-C have already been converted. Subscribers should see very little difference in the converted lists.

Danielle Brown, ListAdmin for this list