Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-G-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-G > 2008-07 > 1216646153

From: Marty Major <>
Subject: [Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-G] Free ebook "I Have The Results of My GeneticGenealogy Test, Now What?"
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 06:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I found it informative.
http://www.thegeneticgenealogist.com/2008/05/28/interview-series-i-bennett-greenspan-of-family-tree-dna/
if that doesn't work try
http://tinyurl.com/6zeo2a
Click on the link on the page to download the free ebook "I Have The Results of My Genetic Genealogy Test, Now What?"
and another link on the same page to download "10 DNA Testing Myths Busted, and Other Favorite Posts" both by Blaine T. Bettinger, Ph.D.

Marty

--- On Sun, 7/20/08, Cheryl Williams <> wrote:

> From: Cheryl Williams <>
> When you get that paper done, I'd like to have a copy!
> I need some simplified answers myself, and I am resisting
> the urge to unsubscribe just because I don't understand
> it all (right now).
> Cheryl

This thread: