Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2007-12 > 1199126519

From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] My Haplogroup I Website Updates
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:41:59 -0700

I have updated some files in my y-haplogroup I website http://knordtvedt.home.bresnan.net

The spreadsheet of founder (modal) haplotypes for clades in y-haplogroup I has been cleaned up, converted to FTDNA repeat conventions (but not FTDNA order)
I'm still missing some modal values for SMGF markers sometimes difficult to determine for clades identified by certain marker values. If anyone sees any errors or omissions please contact me; I'd appreciate the input.

My WarpedFoundersTree in both powerpoint and jjg format has had some touch ups. I added a line called "estimated present" so people will know which way time flows to a physicist (actually, the directionality of "time" is one of the most hotly debated topics in physics). The little arrows on the ends of branch lines represent the times of existence of the MRCAs (founders) for the various clades. The SNPs are indicated on the branch lines where they must exist; but where on those branch lines is not determinable from present data (and probably never). The Tree is basically constructed from the matrix of all genetic distances (GDs) between all pairs of founder haplotypes.

Again, noted errors or comments are welcome.

Ken

This thread: