Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2008-08 > 1218571198

From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I Digest, Vol 3, Issue 251
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:59:58 -0600

I can not certify I know of all M423 test results. But I presently
recognize 4 clades of P37.2+ Isles --- A,B,C,D.

Clade A has one M423+, Clade B has two M423+, Clade C has one M423+, Clade D
has 2 M423+
I have no M423- in these four clades of Isles

A clade not so many steps of GD apart is Isles-F It is very small and seems
so far to be from France. I have two M423- from this clade.

There are no hints of other SNPs which are already discovered and could
distinquish between Isles clades.
I'm sure there are SNPs galore which could do that splitting, but more of
the y needs to be examined to find them.

Ken