Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2008-10 > 1225468251

From: William Morrow <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] new Group Adm for Haplogroup I2a project at FamilytreeDNA
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,
I'm Bill Morrow, new Group Administrator of the Haplogroup I2a project
at FamilytreeDNA. The scope of this project presently covers I2a, I2a1,
I2a1a and I2a2.

Anybody with Haplogroup I2a or its subclades is invited to join.

I am open to anybody's help in learning more about these Haplogroups.
Just getting adjusted to the new designations is a chore. Keeping up
with new developments is tough, but what I learn I'll be able to pass
onto this group I2a, hopefully without mistakes or misinterpretations.

I'm 69, retired, so I have time to devote to DNA projects. I'm currently
Group or Co-Administrator to four surname groups. I started genealogy
in 1980 and DNA in July 2003. I still consider myself a newbee to
Haplogroup studies, just learning by reading postings and websites.

Again, any help will be appreciated.

Bill Morrow of Oklahoma

This thread: