Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-01 > 1232226981

From: William Morrow <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] Invitation to join the I2a Haplogroup Project
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:16:21 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,

anybody who has been predicted or SNP tested for the I2a
Haplogroup or its subclades, is invited to join our I2a
Haplogroup Project.

The scope of our project is "only" Hg I2a and its subclades.

Subclades include I2a1, I2a1a, I2a2, I2a2a, I2a2b.

We currently have 112 members. The Group Adm will
assist any new members in determining their subclade
either by utilizing Cullen's Hg I subclade predictor or by
suggesting certain SNP testing.

The overall aim of the I2a group is to investigate the history
and distribution of the I2a Haplogroup and its subclades.

Here's our website:
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/I2aHapGroup/
there is a "join page" at this site if you wish to join.

Any questions, let me know.

Bill Morrow, Group Administrator I2a

This thread: