Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-01 > 1232487437

From: Bernie Cullen <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] volunteers needed to look for new hg I results
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:37:17 -0800

If anyone would like to join me in looking for new haplogroup I
results, specifically at Ancestry.com, please email me directly at
. I can certainly answer questions about this
project on this list, but the details are probably boring to most
people (warning, searching for the haplotypes is certainly boring

I have been searching for haplotypes myself and sharing them with Ken
Nordtvedt, I think it is a nice way to show my appreciation and help
Ken continue his research. But it would go much faster with a little

This thread: