Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-02 > 1233614060

From: William Morrow <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] Preliminary Summary of New HIV-HG I Study
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:34:20 -0800 (PST)

Wil and others..
my fast and loose conclusion on my Feb 1 posting that Hg I
descendants were headed to extinction didn't mean this generation.
Rather somewhere in the far future? But inevitable, looking over
Aaron's summary. And it saddened me that Hg I appears flawed
genetically. Back of my mind, I hold out hopes that there will be
a "fix" of bad genes, we hear some of that even happening today.

Bill Morrow