Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-02 > 1235233727


From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] Variance for New I2a2 "Din-Isles" clade and SNP test
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 09:28:47 -0700
References: <365970.26579.qm@web86606.mail.ird.yahoo.com>


I did a preliminary interclade variance determination of a node location
where the new I2a2-Disles clade may have split off from the I2a2 tree.

The MRCA for I2a2-Dinaric and I2a2-Disles was 6600 years ago. The MRCA for
I2a2-Disles and I2a2-Isles-B was 10,500 years ago. So the name Disles (I
have contracted Din-Isles) seems appropriate; it seems to be splitting from
the branch line going to I2a2-Dinaric well after an earlier branching off of
the line which goes to the I2a2-Isles. But 6600 years ago also is quite a
bit earlier than the MRCA of I2a2-Dinaric, itself, which later began its
strong expansion in Eastern Europe.

My small population of I2a2-Disles haplotypes of course is much younger.
It's coalescence age is about 1500 years.

See warpedfounderstree file at http://knordtvedt.home.bresnan.net

A change of topic for the techies out there. I am glad I put a copy of my
Generations2.xls on my website. My copy on my desktop got corrupted. I had
reserved rows 15 to 315 for inserting a population of haplotypes called A.
Now when I put a population in that space the programmed excel spreadsheet
automatically changes the summation activities to start two rows below the
start of the inserted data. So if I put in haplotypes starting at row 16, I
see the summation programed boxes read for example: =COUNT(C18:C315) If I
move my haplotype data down a bit to start at row 18, the summation
programed box automatically changes to read =COUNT(C20:C315). Very strange.
And the boxes when highlighted have a little warning exclamation point with
the usual undecipherable "explanation" of something unusual happening. If
you immediately see what is happening in my corrupted program, please let me
know.

Ken




This thread: