Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-02 > 1235765747

From: William Morrow <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] New Subclade of P37.2+ I2a*-Western
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:15:47 -0800 (PST)

Ken,
Within the I2a Haplogroup Project, here are the following haplotypes
matching one or more of your defining markers.

                               kit numbers of I2a group
DYS385b = 16 [15] N52379
DYS439 = 13 [12]  99466, N52379, 134008
DYS389 = 13,29 [14,30] 109745, 85641
H4 = 9 [10]  none
DYS635 20 {21}
DYS520 = 19[20] none

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/I2aHapGroup/
click onto the icon Y-DNA Results and scroll to the bottom
to see I-P37.2-Western

I will email the members whose kit numbers are shown
and let them be aware of your new findings.

Bill Morrow
Group Adm I2a