Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-04 > 1239343453

From: Aaron Hill <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] Do we have an I1* Walk Through the Y Projectset up yet?
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 06:04:13 +0000

Sure thing. Thanks, Obed. Anyone who wants to donate may use the I1 Project. Please put "I1 Walk Through the Y Project" when you donate and send an email to . We will apply this money to more I1 research as donors come forward.

Aaron J. Hill

> Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:36:07 -0500
> Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] Do we have an I1* Walk Through the Y Project setupyet?
>
> Aaron and Brent,
>
> I haven't had time yet to send the application to Thomas Krahn, but if
> he approves it I will be happy to self-fund my test, so Brent can
> contribute to the next I* "Walk" if he wants to. Thank you very much
> for the offer, though. I will let you know if Thomas approves my test.
>
> Obed

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.