Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-04 > 1239480627

From: "O. W. Odom" <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] L22 Test, and Update on My I1* WTY Application
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:10:27 -0500

Ken, Aaron, and List,

I just realized yesterday that I have not been tested for L22, so I tried
to order it as Ken described below. I find most of the other L series SNPs
listed in the catalog but not L22 or I-L22. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I submitted the application for my I1* WTY test 2 days ago to Dr.
Krahn, but haven't yet heard back from him. Hope the approval process
doesn't take too long. I gave the Haplogroup I Project as the WTY Group,
but I do intend to fully self fund the test if approved. If this is causing
confusion for FTDNA maybe Aaron could explain to them the situation.

Thanks,
Obed

At 10:09 AM 12/17/2008, Ken wrote:
>On your personal page go to order tests and upgraades; click and then find
>"advanced tests"; click on that. In the catalog near the very end you will
>see L22 and I-L22 listed. They are the same thing. I used L-22 to order my
>test.
>order tests and upgrades in upper left corner region of personal page.

This thread: