Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-04 > 1239659313

From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] Disles I2a2a is T at S163.2
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:48:33 -0600

A relatively new clade of M423 called Disles just received its first test result on S163 a.k.a. L69. Ethnoancestry found the Disles haplotype "T" on this nervous snp, uniting Disles with Dinaric as the haplotype motifs suggested. Disles gets its membership almost entirely from Scotland. So it will have an interesting post-LGM migratory history in Europe when we sort it out.

S163 a.k.a. L69 is a useful snp to divide I2a2-Isles from I2a2a Dinaric and Disles if you want this distinction pinned down by snp.

Ken

This thread: