Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-04 > 1239814637

From: Aaron Hill <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] SNP & Deep Clade Testing @ FTDNA
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:57:17 +0000

Here are a message and reply about SNP tests at FTDNA. I encourage everyone concerned request individual SNP testing be available rather than only the Deep Clade test for many of these such as L22. The more people heard from will perhaps get them to change.

Click on the "Feedback" link at http://www.familytreedna.com or email . -- Aaron

Suggestion - SNP Testing

Hi Aaron,

We have had this discussion many times and currently we only offer SNPs that are not on the tree as part of the advanced markers panel. We are always trying to improve the system and we will take this under advisement.

Elliott Greenspan
Senior IT Staff
Family Tree DNA