Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-04 > 1241018938

From: jane gilbert <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] I2b1 Walk on the Y Fund Status
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:28:58 -0400

Hi everyone!

We've reached the $1230 marker in the effort to fund the I2b1 Walk on the Y
Project. We only need $270 more to order the two $750 tests to get
started. If you haven't already donated and would like to support the
effort, please see the instructions below.

The idea is that identifying new SNPs in I2b1 will help us hone in on new
subclades and benefit all of us in the long run. Any donation amounts are
appreciated. Only $270 to go...

Jane

Instructions:

- Go to the following link:

http://www.familytreedna.com/group-general-fund-contribution.aspx

- In the first pick-list, select the letter "I"

- In the second pick-list, select "I2b"

- Enter your donation amount, select the donation type, and enter your name
or whoever's name you'd like to show as the donor.

- You can leave the note section blank unless you have a more specific
purpose for the donation than just the I2b1/M223 Walk on the Y project.

- Proceed to the payment section
**

This thread: