Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-05 > 1241212918

From: jane gilbert <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] I2b1 WTY Project Commencement
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 17:21:58 -0400

Now that funding is complete on the project, I'd like to introduce you to
the two participants, with their permission, whose Y will be walked on (so
to speak).

Our first donor, Adam Waalkes, represents the I-M223-Cont1 subclade. He
is Kit 144628 in the M223/I2b1 project at FTDNA, and his haplotype can be
viewed on Ysearch at the following link:

http://www.ysearch.org/lastname_view.asp?viewuid=7938W

Adam's application for the WTY has been received and accepted by FTDNA, and
the order already placed and paid for from the project fund. The
estimated date for his results is June 15th.

Our second donor, Phil Alfeld, represents the I-M223-Root2 subclade. He is
Kit 95338 in the M223/I2b1 project at FTDNA, and his haplotype can be viewed
on Ysearch at the following link:

http://www.ysearch.org/lastname_view.asp?viewuid=CUXMQ

His WTY application is in process, and once accepted, will result in an WTY
order being placed and being paid for from the project fund.

The gentlemen were chosen as donors based on being in a qualifying subclade
and for making sizable donations to the project fund.

Jane

This thread: