Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-06 > 1246210893

From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] They're Heeeere! New Hg I SNPs
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:41:33 -0600

I will take advantage of Wil's message to remind anyone in I2a1 M26+
ordering some tests from FTDNA, and who deviate from 12-12 at DYS385 ---
please do the Kittler test for the order of the DYS385a and DYS385b repeats.
This information will help a lot in sorting out the phylogeny of I2a1. It
is a very inexpensive measurement.

Don't order Kittler if you are 12-12 or 13-13 or 11-11 --- only if 12-13 or
11-12, etc.

Ken