Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-07 > 1246916919

From: "Adam" <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] FW: Walk the Y test results (ID:460537)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:48:39 -0700

No ETA on the WTY for I2b1 yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 6:12 AM
Subject: RE: Walk the Y test results (ID:460537)

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your email. The Walk on the Y testing will take longer than
the normal time frame for results which is generally between three to five
weeks. Looking at the lab I see they are having to run certain portions of
the test over again since they did not provide clear quality results. Once
the results are all sequenced they will go into scoring. I do not have a
time frame as to how long this may take.

Darren Marin
Family Tree DNA
713.868.1438
http://www.FamilyTreeDNA.com
"We Put the Gene in Genealogy"

NOTE: When replying to this email please leave the subject intact.