Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2009-07 > 1246973565

From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] Hg I2*s still needed?
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:32:45 -0600

Stay tuned to the forum for announcement hopefullly of a new snp found by a
I2* donor in the walk the y project.

You are indeed in I2*

You are very similar to someone who did all existing snps for I2*, so I
don't think you would add much concerning those snps. We expect these walk
the y results any day now.