Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2010-06 > 1276273571

From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] rare I2b1* haplotype
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:26:11 -0600

I have him placed within a cluster which is within I2b1*-Cont-1
This cluster has the identifying feature of 10 at DYS572.

Eriksen has a number of odd marker values. Probably the 12 at DYs393 is the
most removed from the standard 14 or 15.
But I even have Eriksen and an Icelander clustered together within their
cluster. So Eriksen is not from Mars, although maybe from Phobos.