Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2011-01 > 1295399332

From: "Wm.Ballough" <>
Subject: Re: [yDNAhgI] I2a2 - Hungary?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:08:52 -0800

I would think that the number of people in Hungary and throughout the world
claiming Magyar ancestry substantially exceeds the actual number of those
with central asian haplotypes.
My father claimed Magyar ancestry, but my test proved otherwise.
(unless of course the Magyar invaders were rather a mixed group.)