Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I-L Archives

Archiver > Y-DNA-HAPLOGROUP-I > 2013-07 > 1372790134

From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: [yDNAhgI] wty yields 3 snps in I1 P109+
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 12:35:34 -0600

A WTY today for a P109+ person shows three new snps, L1431, L1438, L1439. There is surely one other known haplotype, close match to the WTY customer, who should prove derived for all or some of these three.

But how much more of P109+ is derived for any of these needs further investigation. First we must check whether no snps are result of greater new coverage, or whether earlier P109 WTY customers show derived for sites.

- - - -
Kenneth Nordtvedt

See:
"Tree for I1xL22xZ58"
"Tree for I1 Z58+ Z60-"
"Tree for I1 Z60+"
"Tree for I1 L22+"
"Tree for M223 x Z161"
"Tree for M223+ Z161+"
"Tree and Map for haplogroup I"
"The I1 modalities"
"The M223+ Modalities"

at http://knordtvedt.home.bresnan.net

These files are periodically updated as new information is obtained.

This thread: