YANCEY-L Archives

Archiver > YANCEY > 2012-08 > 1345860617

From: ,
Subject: [YANCEY] PROBATE Record - Martin Daniel 1811 - Mecklenburg Co., VA
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 02:10:17 -0000

Author: dyancey1965
Surnames: Daniel, yancey
Classification: will

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.yancey/2092/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

PROBATE RECORD - Martin Daniel 1811 - (Mecklenburg Co., VA?)
7-113 will of Martin Daniel (x) wr 19 Apr 1810, pr 15 Jul 1811, to son Stark, dau Elizabeth Butler, dau Sarah Tillotson, son Walter, dau Milly Hamilton, [those first rec'v small $ with what they had already rec'd"],
son Wyllie [some tack],
dau Mary Daniel negro girl Suck and increase, to be hired out yearly while my dau comes of age, feather bed etc.
son Martin land whereon I now live 126a, [schooling $, stock]
bal of est to be sold and equally divided betw dau Mary Daniel and son Martin Daniel.
exrs friends Robert Williamson, Archibald Clark. wit Charles Carter, Zachariah Glascock Junr, William Wilkins, pr by Charles Carter, Zachariah Glascock Junr, William Wilkins.

Children of Martin Daniel:

>Stark Daniel b. ca. 1775 (married Frances Royster and Lucy Yancey)
> Elizabeth Daniel (married Aaron Butler)
> Sarah Daniel (married James Tillotson)
> Walter Daniel (Not sure if this is the one that married Jane Puryear)
> Milly Daniel (married John Hamblin)
> Wylie Daniel
> Mary Daniel
> Martin Daniel Jr. b ca. 1793, d. ca 1842-1850 and married Avarilla Yancey in 1817.

Important Note: