YEARGIN-L Archives

Archiver > YEARGIN > 2010-11 > 1290960050

From: maryann null <>
Subject: Re: [YEARGIN] and. yewren
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 08:00:50 -0800 (PST)

I have not seen that spelling but have seen a dozen others so that could well be the same clan.  I agree with you, Andrew Yeargain was probably born here, I vote for Warwick Co., Va.  In 1704 there was a widow Yorgen, I think she had a son John who had a daughter Patience in 1724 in York Co,. Va.  I tend to think John was also the father of : Edward, John, Samuel, James and Andrew Yargen.  there is solid evidence of these men but not if they are brothers, which I think they are, or who their father was.  I corresponded with descendents of Thomas & Samuel but none of us could get further back.   Mary Ann