YEARY-L Archives

Archiver > YEARY > 2002-03 > 1015041022

Subject: Hargis & Bertha Morris Yeary
Date: 1 Mar 2002 20:50:22 -0700

Surnames: Yeary,Morris,Riley,Gilbert,Fox
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/kgXBAIB/30.43.1.1.2.1

Message Board Post:

Karen,
I am in contact with Wayne Yeary, one of Zack and Edith's children and his sister Naomi lives in Dayton which isn't too far from me. I just thought that you might have something that I didn't have. I appreciate your help and your picture will be in the mail tomorrow. I plan on attending this years homecoming again and hopefully more Yearys will be there this year. It has been along time since I have seen some of my cousins. I have tried to keep in touch with as many as I can.

Bertha

This thread: