Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2000-07 > 0963847256

From: Conrad Plowman <>
Subject: Yorksgen2000 bulletin3
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:20:56 +0100

Just a quick one after our visit to the library, which was very good
indeed, except that I've gone and volunteered for something again. What
a fool. Magdalena is writing something on today as a whole, and I or
someone else will send it. Thanks Colin. Aren't we good looking!
Incidentally, that wasn't THE shirt, someone must have a photo of it

> Will you please head all these messages 'NON-GEN'
> Jerry TURNER

Sorry Jerry, but I did clear it with the listowner from a distance of
about a metre, and he didn't flinch. Or did you mean just the replies
to the photos posting?

This thread: