YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2000-09 > 0969059484

Subject: Re: Olympics
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:11:24 EDT

Hi.....I certainly agree with Herbert.....where I live it is only 5:01 on
Friday afternoon and our coverage of the Opening Ceremonies doesn't even
begin for another hour and a half. I have been reading the postings all day
in anticipation and am so glad that the theme seems to be some type of
history of Australia. Our local TV Guide describes our coverage as
unprecedented in that we will be privileged to see 441 hours of the event and
that much will be presented as a "travelogue" with interesting side stories
to the various places in Australia. I can't wait!!

Best wishes to our listers in ALL countries......mary lou sun valley, id usa

This thread: