YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2001-01 > 0979941526

From: "Jan Wood" <>
Subject: Re: Just out of interest
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:58:46 -0000

Found this information at : http://www.leeds.gov.uk/lcc/census/census.html

1991 Census - The questions asked in the census fall within the following
categories:

Name, sex, age
Occupation, profession, trade or employment
Nationality, birthplace, race, language
Place of abode, character of dwelling
Condition as to marriage, relation to head of family
Any other matters with respect to which it is desirable to obtain
statistical information , with a view to ascertaining the social or civil
condition of the population.

Janice Wood
in North Yorkshire
Researching:
BANKS, BEALL, BULMER, CALVERT, COCKERILL, FISHER, FOX, FOXTON, GARBUT,
HARRISON, HASTINGS, HAWKINS, HURD, KIRK, LOWTHER, MATTISON, NAWTON,
PATTISON, PICKARD, PICKERING, SCAIFE, SIMPSON, SKILBECK, STONEHOUSE,
TRENHOLM(E), WARRINER, WEATHERILL, WEDGEWOOD, WILSON, and WOOD.