YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2001-09 > 0999722668

From: "Steve Gledhill" <>
Subject: AIRTON in Goole in 1841/51 (also McINNES, MILLINEUX, ATKINSON)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:48:12 +0200

Hi Listers

Back from vacation with some new lines to work on !

Below a couple of entries from 1841 and 1851 censuses for Goole. If anyone
has links to AIRTON in either Goole or Bradford I would be interested to
exchange information - the AIRTONs link into my SMITH tree - I have quite a
few 1841/51 census entries for SMITH in the Hook, Goole, Airmyn area that I
will post later.

regards

Steve Gledhill
Antibes, France

1841 Goole

William Airton 15 Spirit M. Born in county
B. McInnes 30 Spirit M. Not born in county
Mary Airton 45 Ind. Born in county
Sarah McInnes 25 Born in county
Ann Airton 15 Born in county
Sarah Millineux 40 Born in county
John McInnes 4 Born in county
Willm McInnes 2 Born in county
Allan McInnes 1 Born in county
Caroline Atkinson 20 F.S. Born in county

1851 Goole
17 East Parade
William H. Airton Head U 27 Wine Merchant Yorks,
Bradford
Mary Airton Moth W 60 Annuitant Yorks,
Bradford
Ann Airton Sis U 29