YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2002-05 > 1021120335

From: "june smith" <>
Subject: Re: [YKS] 1841 West Riding census Cd
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 14:32:19 +0200

I think I will send this to the list, I have had so many people ask me this
question today.
The 1841 census for West Riding and East/North Riding Yorkshire can be
bought from Stepping Stones.
Web page: www.stepping-stones.co.uk
email:
The price for the West Riding is 29.95 + p/p UK pounds
and for the East/North is 24.95 =p/p UK pounds.
I do hope this helps everyone.
I have nothing to do with Stepping Stones, I only bought my copy from him.
June
Breskens, Holland