YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2005-03 > 1112048406

From: "Denise" <>
Subject: re stella's comment.
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:20:06 +1000

Stella...

Yes Stella you are right about the Aboriginals being the first on Australian soil, 40, 000 years in fact.....But you are really way off base I was talking about the landing of Cook.

My grt grt grt grandparents on my other side were Aboriginal from the Tamworth area, Kalamaroi tribe....then thats when the Irish came into that side.:)

All my other side are from Yorkshire. England....so far but I cannot seem to find where my Richard GILSON is that was married in Brotherton, Yks 24th Dec 1723

Denise in Australia.

This thread: