YORKSGEN-L Archives

Archiver > YORKSGEN > 2006-01 > 1136744563

From: SONIA HILLIER <>
Subject: Stockdale
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:22:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hello listers
Just when I thought I could not bear to read any more Norton or I.G.I. stuff informative as it may be, and had decided that my late husband's Robert Featherstone Sutcliffes roots was never to be found by all you clever clogs and therefore the only alternative was to unsubscribe, guess what happened. My friend Linda said can you help me trace my great grandmother one Ellen Stockdale who was born in Pocklington,Yorkshire in July 1869. I said no but I may know a man who can... Over to you. Sonia

This thread: